- This event has passed.
Fall Mastership Retreat
October 17, 2020 @ 6:30 am - October 25, 2020 @ 10:00 amsee notes
Fall Mastership 2020
Message from Gale Gray (email@example.com)
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we will be holding a virtual Mastership for Fall 2020. I am excited because this opens up new opportunities. We are indebted to those who attended the Summer Mastership as they “energized” new meditations for us to share.
To be clear, I want to be sure to let you know the following:
- The Mastership sequence I am using builds as it progresses. So if you have not experienced it before, it can be important to start at the very beginning rather than joining part way through. If you cannot be with us for the first weekend, or need to be gone part of the time, know that you are welcome to join at any time, but I want to be sure that you know that it may limit your experience more than you might expect.
- We will use the same meditation sequence as Summer Mastership. I don’t expect that we will go further. However, I have found great power in repeating the sequence; I do it every morning. I expect that you too will benefit from repeating it.
- We will be using Zoom and while this will be new, the techniques, approach, and skills that June d’Estelle taught us will continue. Including time to connect with old friends and meet new ones.
- If you have not been coming to Mastership since we started in a new direction, I suggest that you be sure to join us at the start. This is when I will spend time providing background and a description of this new direction. This will help orient us and help you decide if you want to continue. I am hopeful that this time will also offer a chance to see dear friends who we have not seen for years, perhaps even decades. It is exciting that those, who are not longer able to join us in person, will be able to do so from home.
- This is a work in progress. So please be patient. We will still be working out the details. For example, when you go to join and we are in a meditation, you may be placed in a “waiting room” until we are out of the meditation.
- If you have not used Zoom, I suggest that you try it out before we meet. One way would be to help each other. Please contact us or reach out to others so we can work out any problems in advance. One possibility: I will be leading a meditation via Zoom for our Church on Thursday, Oct. 15 at 7 pm. If you are interested, let me know and I can send you the link on Wednesday.
The Fall 2020 Mastership will be in accordance with the State of Washington COVID-19 requirements for Religious and Faith-based groups. These requirements include social distancing and wearing of facemasks. So don’t be surprised when you see us wearing masks. However, these requirements only apply to people at our house.
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact Carole or me.
Blessings on your journey, Gale
Message from Carole Glenn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You are cordially invited to join us in a new adventure – creating the Fall Mastership using Zoom! This is an opportunity for us to communicate with each other
Without traveling great distances,
Without crossing closed Canadian or Mexican borders,
In the comfort of our own home, or tennis court, picnic ground
In your jammies or your swimsuit.
Without the extra expense of food and lodging
Being able to join in a deep meditative experiences following the patterns set for the Alohem many years ago!
When: Saturday, October 17 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, October 18 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, October 24 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, October 25 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
We will have breaks and times for meals.
Where: Your home, office, etc.!
Tuition: $55_____ or $30*_____
**Committed Couples $85_____ or $60*_____
Special Arr. $__________
*Alohem Angel $25________
** Committed Couple – any two people of same or opposite gender.
IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE FALL MASTERSHIP, PLEASE LET CAROLE KNOW RIGHT WAY, SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE ZOOM LINK, etc.